A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viera Lakticova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viera Lakticova is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viera Lakticova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakticova graduated from Pavol Jozef Safarik University.
Dr. Lakticova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viera Lakticova MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Viera Lakticova practice?
- Dr. Viera Lakticova has 3 office locations.
Dr. Viera Lakticova practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Internists, Manhasset Pulmonologists, and Manhasset Sleep Medicine Doctors.