A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viera Lakticova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viera Lakticova is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakticova
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lakticova Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viera Lakticova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakticova graduated from Pavol Jozef Safarik University.
Dr. Lakticova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viera Lakticova MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Viera Lakticova practice?
- Dr. Viera Lakticova has 1 office location.
Dr. Viera Lakticova practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Pulmonologists, and New Hyde Park Sleep Medicine Doctors.