A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viet-Nhan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viet-Nhan Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viet-Nhan Nguyen, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viet-Nhan Hoang Nguyen DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Viet-Nhan H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Viet-Nhan Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Viet-Nhan Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Danville Internists and Danville Gastroenterologists.