Dr. Viet Be Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Viet Be?

Posted on July 30th, 2015

Best doctor ever , answers all your questions hes the best I definitely would recommend anyone here :) the staff is very helpful as well !!

Not recommended!

Posted on June 19th, 2015

El doctor es exelente El le ayudo a me suegra con su hijo mas chico Le ayudo a mi hermana con su hija A mi me aydo con 2 de mis bebes y aora estoy con el terser bebe! El problema es que sus asistentes son muy chismosas quieren saver todo lonpersonal que deves contarle al dr! Aparte de eso sienpreee olvidan mandar la orden a mi farmacia para yo ir por eya, sienpre tengo que recordarles y estarles yamando a que manden la orden aparte de eso se molestan por todo miy rapido! Espesial mente una chava que se yama llolanda sienore me a tratado muy mal es como rasista. La berdad investige otro lugar donde irme y ningun doctor suena tanvien como dr be pero sus asistentes son mi problema! El hospital de saint joseph esta enorme y me gusta No ay otro dr que pueda darme a luz a mi bebe nadamas que el so tendre que aguantarme con las caras de esta señora yolanda! Aparte son muy lentas y te dejan esperando mucho tienpo en un cuarto sin benir a berte

Great Doctor

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Dr. Be and his staff are very great and caring. He took care of me during my first pregnancy and is now taking care of my second.

High Risk Pregnancy

Posted on February 20th, 2015

I had a high risk pregnancy and I was stressed out and scared. The doctor I was seeing before was not helping me at all. Dr Be and his staff took great care of me. I was constantly calling about everything and they were all very understanding. Dr Be helped keep me somewhat sane during the pregnancy and both my babies came out safe and healthy. I am so thankful my sister in law referred me to him.

Excellent doctor!

Posted on February 27th, 2014

Dr. Be is a great doctor, he is very soft spoken, but straight forward and he gets you in and out of there but not in a rushed way. As a first time mother, I was very nervous while I was pregnant and scared. He always made me feel at ease and was very thorough and kind. I was a week overdue and he recommended I be induced. My family was doubtful - but of course Dr. Be was right. Had I waited any longer it would've been dangerous for the baby. He doesn't have a partner, he does everything himself, so be prepared to have your appt. rescheduled because he's delivering a baby. Also, his staff is very kind. Side note, the office is in a kinda ghetto area and the office itself is a little dingy. But Dr. Be's professionalism makes up for it!

Highly Recommended OBGYN

Posted on November 19th, 2013

What i liked most is that after an unfortunate visit to the ER, Dr Be was the doctor on duty in L&D, he came in and introduced himself and from the beginning there was something i liked about him. Come to find out, he was the doctor that helped deliver my friends baby three weeks prior. I asked him if he would take over all my prenatal care cause my current doctor didnt speak english. Im much more confident having Dr Be as my doctor, and even sent my sister to see him for her prenatal appts as well.

Posted on July 1st, 2013

Doctor Viet Be is a very good doctor. He is very experienced in the OB/GYNs field!

Posted on September 13th, 2017