A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viet Do:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viet Do, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Do graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Do has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viet D Do DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Viet D. Do practice?
- Dr. Viet Do has 2 office locations.
Dr. Viet Do practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.