A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viet Dao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viet Dao is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dao graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Dao has 13 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viet Dao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Viet Dao practice?
- Dr. Viet Dao has 11 office locations.
Dr. Viet Dao practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA and Joshua Tree, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.