A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viet Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viet Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viet Ho, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ho has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viet Huy Ho MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Viet H. Ho practice?
- Dr. Viet Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Viet Ho practices Ophthalmology near Concord, CA.
See Concord Ophthalmologists.