A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viet Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viet Ho is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viet Ho, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ho has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viet Huy Ho MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Viet H. Ho practice?
- Dr. Viet Ho has 4 office locations.
Dr. Viet Ho practices Ophthalmology near Danville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and Napa, CA.
See Danville Ophthalmologists.