A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viet Ta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viet Ta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viet Ta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ta graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Ta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 79 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Viet D. Ta practice?
Dr. Viet Ta practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.