A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vigen Darian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vigen Darian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vigen Darian, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Laser Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Darian graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Darian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vigen B Darian MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Vigen B. Darian practice?
- Dr. Vigen Darian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vigen Darian practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Novi Plastic Surgeons and Novi Surgeons.