Learn more about Dr. Vigen Darian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vigen Darian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vigen Darian, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Laser Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Darian graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Darian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Darian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vigen B. Darian practice?
Dr. Vigen Darian practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Novi Otolaryngologists, Novi Plastic Surgeons, and Novi Surgeons.