Learn more about Dr. Vigen Darian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vigen Darian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darian
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Darian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vigen Darian, BA, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Laser Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Darian graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Darian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vigen B Darian BA and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Vigen B. Darian practice?
- Dr. Vigen Darian has 1 office location.
Dr. Vigen Darian practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons and Detroit Plastic Surgeons.