A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vigen Darian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vigen Darian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Darian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vigen Darian, BA, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Laser Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Darian graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Darian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vigen B Darian BA and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Vigen B. Darian practice?
- Dr. Vigen Darian has 1 office location.
Dr. Vigen Darian practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons and Detroit Plastic Surgeons.