Otolaryngologists, Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Columbus
39450 W 12 Mile Rd
Novi, MI 48377
248-661-6478
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Unsympathetic Doctor  |  show details
by Former Patient. on Jan 28th, 2013

I thought my horrible experience ended once a dog mauled my face but I was wrong. I seeked guidance from a plastic surgeon on how to handle what my face now looks like and what is the options to fix it. From day 1 Dr. Darian seemed unfriendly and acted as a straight-to-the-point person. I now have to change insurances and he doesn't accept what I'm going to have. I called his officer to see if there's a way we can get my procedure done before my insurance runs out and both the office staff and the doctor does not care and basically said there's nothing they can do for me. (obviously there not the ones that have to now live with a scar on their face) they said "what do you expect us to do" They wouldn't even squeeze me to just talk to him. They said "we would have to stay late and the doctor will be angry" Seeing this is emotional for me and these human beings were so insensitive, especially a profession that they are trying to help people, I can't believe they acted how they did with such a sensitive issue I have to deal with. It's not my fault this happened or that I have to change insurances. NEVER GO TO THEM. I advise you now.

Aug 21st, 2012

Dr. Darian is an awesome doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I had skin surgery very close to my eye and now you can't even see it.

Sep 8th, 2011

Excellent experience. Office staff very friendly, doctor and nurse very attentive. Will proceed with his advise on my face lift. Very skilled surgeon.

|  I would recommend Dr. Darian to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2010

I don't understand why there is so much negativity from the 2 ratings. From my experience he was very cordial and understood my vision for my rhinoplasty. It's been two weeks so far and I am very satisfied with the results. When I visited him 2 weeks post-op he had excellent bedside manners and I didn't even have to wait for more than 10 minutes to see him again. My nose is a bit swollen, but still satisfactory. Yes he is a bit straightfoward and his dry wit comes off as impersonal, but I'd rather have my surgeon be skillful at his craft and performance than have a great personality. He is performing surgery on you, not taking you out dancing.

|  Doctor was not nice!  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2010

I went in to see Dr. Darian for a neck lift consultation. He asked me what I liked about my face and I told him I liked my face, and he looked at me like I was nuts. I told him I was interested in a neck lift and he informed me that I needed a forhead lift, upper and lower eyelid surgery, a mid-face lift, cheek implants, a chin implant, a mid-face lift, and a neck lift. I said I didn't know one thing about implants and he just looked at me, He did not explain anything at all. No pictures, no communication what-so-ever. I told him that I had already had my upper and lower lids done and he said "well, you need them done again". I want to have the work done but I'm not feeling good about leaveing my face in his hands (and $13,000) when he shows no care or concern about me as a person. He had no badside manner and I was so shocked about being treated in such a unfriendly manner that I was speechless. I'm not sure at this point what I'm going to do.

Jun 6th, 2005 on yahoo.com

A Down-grader: This doctor has a HORRIBLE attitude! I went to see him for a medically needed breast reduction and before he even looked up from his chart he "tsk"ed me like a child; My weight had increased by 5 pounds since the last time I was at the Henr

Read Full Review at yahoo.com