Dr. Vigen Darian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vigen Darian?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Vigen Darian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2016

He's awesome 😊no punches pulled! I love this Guy! Recommend him in the highest, Thanks Dr. Darian!!

November 17th, 2015

Consultation to surgery within a month. Fantastic results. Recommend to anyone.

October 30th, 2015

Great and Honest

Dr. Darian was direct and to the point. He was honest and forthcoming with answers to my questions spending alot of time with me. I am going to have a double mastectomy due to breast cancer. We, the doctor, nurse and myself, even shared a few laughs during this very difficult time. I do not like when doctors sugar-coat things; he was direct. Additionally, I would not like an emotional surgeon. They do things in their profession that most people could never do. Some reviewers on here talk about the doctor not being sympathetic enough--go get a friend if you want sympathy. I need a very skilled surgeon, not a friend. I'm looking forward to him working his magic after chemo is done.

March 29th, 2015

I've worked in the medical field ,my Dr.would be upset knowing I was treated poorly!

January 30th, 2014

Still thrilled with the results

January 28th, 2013

Unsympathetic Doctor

I thought my horrible experience ended once a dog mauled my face but I was wrong. I seeked guidance from a plastic surgeon on how to handle what my face now looks like and what is the options to fix it. From day 1 Dr. Darian seemed unfriendly and acted as a straight-to-the-point person. I now have to change insurances and he doesn't accept what I'm going to have. I called his officer to see if there's a way we can get my procedure done before my insurance runs out and both the office staff and the doctor does not care and basically said there's nothing they can do for me. (obviously there not the ones that have to now live with a scar on their face) they said "what do you expect us to do" They wouldn't even squeeze me to just talk to him. They said "we would have to stay late and the doctor will be angry" Seeing this is emotional for me and these human beings were so insensitive, especially a profession that they are trying to help people, I can't believe they acted how they did with such a sensitive issue I have to deal with. It's not my fault this happened or that I have to change insurances. NEVER GO TO THEM. I advise you now.

August 21st, 2012

Dr. Darian is an awesome doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I had skin surgery very close to my eye and now you can't even see it.

September 8th, 2011

Excellent experience. Office staff very friendly, doctor and nurse very attentive. Will proceed with his advise on my face lift. Very skilled surgeon.

July 9th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Darian to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon

I don't understand why there is so much negativity from the 2 ratings. From my experience he was very cordial and understood my vision for my rhinoplasty. It's been two weeks so far and I am very satisfied with the results. When I visited him 2 weeks post-op he had excellent bedside manners and I didn't even have to wait for more than 10 minutes to see him again. My nose is a bit swollen, but still satisfactory. Yes he is a bit straightfoward and his dry wit comes off as impersonal, but I'd rather have my surgeon be skillful at his craft and performance than have a great personality. He is performing surgery on you, not taking you out dancing.

March 9th, 2010

Doctor was not nice!

I went in to see Dr. Darian for a neck lift consultation. He asked me what I liked about my face and I told him I liked my face, and he looked at me like I was nuts. I told him I was interested in a neck lift and he informed me that I needed a forhead lift, upper and lower eyelid surgery, a mid-face lift, cheek implants, a chin implant, a mid-face lift, and a neck lift. I said I didn't know one thing about implants and he just looked at me, He did not explain anything at all. No pictures, no communication what-so-ever. I told him that I had already had my upper and lower lids done and he said "well, you need them done again". I want to have the work done but I'm not feeling good about leaveing my face in his hands (and $13,000) when he shows no care or concern about me as a person. He had no badside manner and I was so shocked about being treated in such a unfriendly manner that I was speechless. I'm not sure at this point what I'm going to do.

June 29th, 2017