Learn more about Dr. Vigneswaran Kandiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vigneswaran Kandiah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vigneswaran Kandiah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandiah graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Kandiah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Oneida Healthcare Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kandiah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 22 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 13 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vigneswaran Kandiah practice?
Dr. Vigneswaran Kandiah practices Internal Medicine near Clinton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NY and Utica, NY.
See Clinton Internists.