Dr. Vihas Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vihas Patel?

Posted on December 11th, 2016

Dr. Patel was the surgeon for my recent cholecystectomy surgery. She is excellent in every way.

Posted on November 8th, 2016

she saved my life after a major traffic accident and many heart stoppages initial recovery was 7 months in a comma today 7 years later i'm doing ok

patient

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

simple answer I am alive today thanks to DR Patel. It's too bad there is only 5 stars she rates a easy 10 or 12

Need more doctors like her- saved my sister's life

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

Dr. Patel did not just medically save my sister's life, she did so by by tending to my sister as a person, not just a medical challenge. Her understanding, trusting bedside manner and assessing my sister as a whole was critical in my sister's survival and recovery. She understood my sister enough to know when/what to say/do certain things etc without causing fear and alarm in my sister. Now, there is a full trust relationship. Her medical expertise from a non-medical person ranks exceptionally high. She handled her Emergency Services team tactfully, empowering them with consult to make big decisions regarding my sister's care while in the hospital for almost 2 months. I could go on, but will not.... we hope and pray she never leaves our area- Boston needs her!

Posted on June 1st, 2017