A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vihay Kalidindi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalidindi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kalidindi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalidindi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 15 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vihay Kalidindi practice?
Dr. Vihay Kalidindi practices Hospitalist and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.