Dr. Vija Sehgal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vija Sehgal?

September 5th, 2015

I love Dr. Sehgal she's been my children's pediatrician for 11 years and she's awesome ! Very concern and really great with my kids ! She has a lot of patients so it will be a long wait ! But it's worth the wait ! She makes sure to take the time to get to know you 😍 thanks for helping me for 11 years with 5 of my kids ! My 3 babies been with her from newborn till now !

March 2nd, 2013

mom

She is abrupt and has no bedside manners.

April 24th, 2012

Dr. Sehgal is a great doctor. She listens to your concerns and answers your questions. Diagnose and treats your child promptly and effectively as if it were he own child. Recently had a visit to our clinic had to see a different doctor besides Sehgal it was Dr nesbit my older son phenioma my newborn got a cold so I took her in consernd that she caught it got a x ray she told me it looked ok. I knew something wasnt right so made an apponiment to follow up with Dr Sehgal. Olny to find out baby was sick and that Dr nesbit read the wrong x ray. I am so grateful she looked at the x ray again to make sure my baby was ok. And properly diagnosed and treat her. Dr Sehgal has been my children's pedi for 6 years she is such a great doctorwords can't described. Thank you for all you have done for my children and family..

January 19th, 2012

Awesome

My infant has this super high fever and I was very very worried, and scared. I cried. Baby cried. I made an appointment with pediatrics. It's always so easy and nice in that clinic. Everyone is always so professionally clinical, and nice. The doctor, I must assure you is right on with pediatrics. She is fluent in baby talk, and my child and her were already halfway through a conversation by the time I was ready to explain the symptoms. Wow, pediatrics is already amazing, but there's something to be said of a Doctor that breaks the news, reassures you, compliments your true efforts, educates you, and gives you the remedy.I wanted my baby to be ok,i wanted to know what wrong,i wanted it answers. Her way of practicing medicine is old school. I've heard it comes from knowledge obtained in real books, traveling to distant places just for that purpose, and experience. I'm so lucky to have her help today. She is hardcore, more people should rate her. She's a great doctor....Thank you, Doctor Sehjal

Type 2 Diabetes