A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Anand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Anand, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Anand, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anand graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Anand has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Krishnamurthy Anand MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Vijay K. Anand practice?
- Dr. Vijay Anand has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Anand practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists and New York Surgeons.