A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Arora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Arora, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Arora has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Lakshmi Arora BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vijay L. Arora practice?
- Dr. Vijay Arora has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Arora practices Pediatrics near Lilburn, GA.
See Lilburn Pediatricians.