A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Athani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Athani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Athani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Athani graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Athani has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Satappa Athani MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay S. Athani practice?
- Dr. Vijay Athani has 8 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Athani practices Urology near Clairton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Charleroi, PA and Bethel Park, PA.
See Clairton Urologists.