A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Reddy is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijay Reddy practice?
- Dr. Vijay Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Sleep Medicine Doctors.