Learn more about Dr. Vijay Battu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Battu, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Battu
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Battu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Battu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Battu graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Battu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Kumar Battu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay K. Battu practice?
- Dr. Vijay Battu has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Battu practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.