Learn more about Dr. Vijay Battu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Battu, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Battu
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Battu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Battu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Battu graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Battu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Kumar Battu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay K. Battu practice?
- Dr. Vijay Battu has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Battu practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.