A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay N Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijay N. Patel practice?
- Dr. Vijay Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Patel practices Family Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Family Physicians.