A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay N Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijay N. Patel practice?
- Dr. Vijay Patel has 9 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Patel practices Family Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Livonia Family Physicians.