Internist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
switching to a new primary care doctor. show details switching to a new primary care doctor.
by john on Nov 18th, 2013

my former primary care is going into private practice due to obamascare, and will be out of the medicare network starting jan 1. so i switched to dr. chadha as he is in reston hospital campus, and works closely with my orthopedic surgeons office. his first visit revealed he has excellent geriatric knowledge and technique, and he explained thoroughly my current medical issues, and his recommendations and prescriptions [hi blood pressure, aorta screening, cholesterol etc.]. am very satisfied after my initial visit, so far so good...

Jul 2nd, 2013

Terrible Staff, The most incompetent and rude people. They give dumb a whole new name.

I love Dr. Chahda show details I love Dr. Chahda
Aug 2nd, 2011

The staff all know me and my hubby. Dr. Chahda loves my smile. Says it makes my day. Been going since '97

Front Office Refuse an Appointment show details Front Office Refuse an Appointment
May 31st, 2011

Inspite of a serious condition the front office refused an appointment for the day. They were ready to give me an appointment incase I was revisiting but since I was a first-time patient they had little sympathy for my condition. I would not insist had I not been in unbearable situation. My husband has been a patient with this practice for 10 years but refuse to give me an appointment. I guess I will take business elsewhere.

Over all good show details Over all good
by Harshitha on May 19th, 2009

I have see him three times. Over all good.