Internist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great, caring doctor and staff show details Great, caring doctor and staff
by SA on Apr 26th, 2016

Been going to Dr. Chadha for many years. He has seen me through and navigated a number of my medical issues, always with compassion. Never judges and very friendly and professional. Very friendly staff and nurses. Make you feel like family. Never really much of a wait, his staff can almost always squeeze me in if something urgent comes up.

Sports attorney show details Sports attorney
Sep 17th, 2015

Does a great job. Great personality.

switching to a new primary care doctor. show details switching to a new primary care doctor.
by john on Nov 18th, 2013

my former primary care is going into private practice due to obamascare, and will be out of the medicare network starting jan 1. so i switched to dr. chadha as he is in reston hospital campus, and works closely with my orthopedic surgeons office. his first visit revealed he has excellent geriatric knowledge and technique, and he explained thoroughly my current medical issues, and his recommendations and prescriptions [hi blood pressure, aorta screening, cholesterol etc.]. am very satisfied after my initial visit, so far so good...

Jul 2nd, 2013

Terrible Staff, The most incompetent and rude people. They give dumb a whole new name.

I love Dr. Chahda show details I love Dr. Chahda
Aug 2nd, 2011

The staff all know me and my hubby. Dr. Chahda loves my smile. Says it makes my day. Been going since '97

Over all good show details Over all good
by Harshitha on May 19th, 2009

I have see him three times. Over all good.