Dr. Vijay Chitkara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vijay Chitkara?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Vijay Chitkara?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2017

When calling and speaking with someone at the front desk I receive nothing but rudeness. They act like whatever I'm requesting (like immunization records) are a burden to them. They do not want to work with you but treat you like you're putting them out and ruining their day. I do not appreciate it. It's their job to take care of the patient in any way possible. It's enough to find another doctor really.

October 29th, 2016

Wonderful

I'm a little confused about the office staff comments. Those women are so nice! They get me an appointment when I want it every single time. They are very friendly with me and my kids. Maybe they treat people the way they are treated I sure wouldn't want to have a job dealing with insurance. Dr. Chitkara is wonderful. He never just gives us a prescription to get us out the door. I appreciate that. Not a fan of antibiotics. I also appreciate never sitting in the waiting room. Waiting in the exam room is better, especially if my kids are well. Where else can you go and have the doctor answer the phone? In my experience, no where.

March 1st, 2016

I love Dr. Chitkara. The ladies in the billing and scheduling? Not so much. Pretty rude if your Insurance has an issue. Instead of being friendly and asking you to call them, you get hateful messages.

June 9th, 2015

I was pleased with the services provided by Dr. Chitkara but discontinued my services due to the staff interaction. His billing staff was extremely rude and disrespectful.

April 15th, 2014

Great Doctor

I am 23 years old and I have been seeing him since I was a baby. He always makes time to see me and just the other day he open his practice up just to see me because my hand had been infected. He asks about my family and although he is straight to the point, I'd rather have that quality in a doctor than anything else. He is extremely professional and knowledgeable. I do think that the women on his staff are a bit cold. Given that they are the first people you see and interact with, I believe they should be more professional. With that being said, I highly recommend Dr. Chitkara to everyone.

December 27th, 2011

Dr. Chitkara will talk you on the phone anytime, day or night. If your child is ill, he will make room to see your child ASAP. The wait time is minimal. Dr. Chitkara has always been caring and curious to myself and my children. One of the best features of the office is the "well" rooms and the "sick" rooms. If my child is going for a well visit, there is designated room so that my child has less of a chance of getting sick. I highly reccomend Dr.Chitkara. He is very respectful to my opinions and choices of how to care for my children and he is very knowledgeable on what specialists to use when something out of his practice arises.

May 25th, 2011

Caring and professional

February 17th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor

I have been taking my son to see Dr. Chitkara since my son's first newborn visit. He is wonderful, straight to the point, which I really appreciate in a doctor. He always takes the time to answer all my questions, and lets me know when I am reading way too much into something. He is reassuring and helpful. I would recommend him to any of my family and friends.

February 11th, 2011

I had a great experience. Dr. Chitkrara was very generous with his time, and he was able to answer all of my questions and concerns. I would recommend him to anyone who would rather have one doctor who gets to know you, rather than a whole slew of doctors who will probably see you once.

March 19th, 2010

Not Recommended For Children

Dr Chitkara was rough with my disabled daughter, pulling on her infected ear to "see if it hurt", even though she already told him it did. His manner was distracted and rushed. When he quickly left after the 3 minute exam I had to ask him to please come back to listen to my daughter's lungs. She has asthma.... listening to an asthma patient's breathing is a vital part of the exam. Perhaps Dr Chitkara is better with adults, but I wouldn't recommend him for children. The staff aren't the friendliest women in the world, either. They weren't rude, they just weren't warm or welcoming. On the positive side: our wait was quite minimal. Perhaps because the doctor doesn't have many patients.

February 16th, 2009

best doctor in springfield.

June 28th, 2017