A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Das is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Das
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Das, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Das graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur.
Dr. Das has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Sohan Das MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vijay S. Das practice?
- Dr. Vijay Das has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Das practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL and Rochester, NY.
See Fort Myers Critical Care Practitioners and Fort Myers Pulmonologists.