A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Dave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Dave is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dave
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Dave Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Murmurs
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dave graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dave has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Dave MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay Dave practice?
- Dr. Vijay Dave has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Dave practices Cardiology near Merrillville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Gary, IN.
See Merrillville Cardiologists.