A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Dave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Dave is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Murmurs
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dave graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Dave has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Dave MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay Dave practice?
- Dr. Vijay Dave has 8 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Dave practices Cardiology near Merrillville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Gary, IN and Hobart, IN.
See Merrillville Cardiologists.