Dr. Vijay Diwadkar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vijay Diwadkar?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Vijay Diwadkar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2017

Not properly treated for symptoms

When I told Dr Diwadkar my symtoms he his response each visit was "You're overweight". I'm 5'4" and weigh 170 pounds. I wear medium sized clothes. When I told him I'm having shortness of breath, abdominal pains, frequent urination and increased thirst he contributed it all to being over weight. I am a nurse and I told him how to treat me. I told him to do labs to rule out diabetes. I also told him to do a finger stick to check my blood sugar. After me telling him what to do he then diagnosed me with diabetes. Then after he diagnosed me he did not write any medication orders. He sent me home with a blood sugar over 295 (High). That was my last visit. I strongly would not recommend him. My situation was a matter of life and death.

March 15th, 2016

Rude and Condon sending

He made an assumption that I was a drug user because I have a few tattoos even went so far as to ask me every specific drug he could think of. When he found out I smoke cigarettes he decided that was the root of every single thing that was wrong with me. I went there because I have epilepsy I have migraines and I have a mass. or something in my stomach; I knew I needed referrals. He would not let me talk he told me to be quiet he raised his voice at me told me if I was there to get pills that he was the wrong doctor. Makes me wonder if he's been accused of it. I would never go here I would not take my neighbor's dog here--stay away from this doctor because he is very unprofessional.

November 27th, 2012

Great, Caring Doctor!

For over 20 years, Dr. Diwadkar has been someone I can trust and count on for healthcare. He cares and he listens! His diagnosis and recommendations have always been right.

June 1st, 2012

Not a caring doctor

My overall experience with Dr. Diwadkar was extremely poor. I did not expect to be treated with such rudeness. The first thing he said when he entered the room was "I have no idea why you even came today." Yes, doctor, of course you wouldn't know if you didn't care to ask. So I told him my main symptoms, and since on the record it showed I'm a nursing student, he asked me what I thought. I replied that I didn't know so I told him more symptoms that I felt was related to it and he cut me off to say I was "wasting" his time because I couldn't answer what I thought was wrong with me since I was a student. He then said "Now you're just going on about something completely different. Do you think it's good for me to try to take care of all your symptoms? Do you think so? No, so tell me the main reason"(which I had already answered earlier, and was even written down by the secretary). I'm sorry but the last I checked, you tell your doctor ALL your symptoms so they can help diagnose your problem and take care of it. I am extremely disappointed and cannot believe he was that rude (wasting his time?). I came as a patient, not a nursing student, and expected to be treated as such. I did not ask for you to "waste time teaching me." I just wanted to find out what was wrong with and have it taken care of.

September 25th, 2008

Going to him for over 15 years. Great doc!

Always calls me back. Wife runs office and will fit me in when needed.Cares and directs me. I don't worry when I know he is there for me.

October 16th, 2016