Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Horrible experience show details Horrible experience
Dec 17th, 2013

Don't make the mistake I made! Go to another plastic surgeon. A year and counting and I still have no feeling on the left side of my face. He had to fix a serious problem weeks after surgery and made me pay again to fix his mistakes. He performed that procedure in his office without an attending nurse. After three more extremely painful in-office attempts, I still have uncontrolled and embarrasing tearing in both eyes. I finally "got it" that Dr. Dixit was not capable of fixing my eyes. I was out of work for the entire year so couldn't afford to go to a competent surgeon, but hopefully I will be able to do that someday. If I had it to do all over again I wouldn't let Dr. Dixit touch my face again if it was for free. I can't believe I'm the only patient he failed with and I can't understand how all the Competent plastic surgeons allow him to continue his practice. My experience was that horrible! Do yourself a lifetime favor and see another plastic surgeon. I wished Someone warned me, but I believe there are ways to delete negative reviews. I hope you get to see this before it's too late for you !

Breast reduction surgery show details Breast reduction surgery
Jul 21st, 2011

I had been referred to Dr. Dixit from my physicians office and am very happy with my results. He took photos and measurements and noticed things about me that I had not shared with him (one of my legs is shorter than the other and my shoulders are slightly off). I also have mild scoliosis and this contributed to this offset. He picked up on this during his measurement exam.My breast surgery healed as well as it should have healed with no problems. the results are better than I expected. He replaced the nipples and nipple stem perfectly in both breasts. Reduction surgery requires lots of cutting and removal of skin and tissue and my breasts, for the first time since the onset of puberty, are pretty and perky. I had this surgery in 2008 and wish I had gotten this sooner. I went from a DDDD cup to a C cup.

Mar 25th, 2011

I had eyelid surgery done and am very happy with my results. I did not choose him because of his bed side manner or personality but for his work and the positive results.