Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Appendix Removal show details Appendix Removal
by Doug Crooks on Feb 11th, 2016

This was my first surgery and needless to say I was nervous. Dr. Ferris instilled complete confidence in that everything would be great. And it was. I was informed of everything that would happen and no surprises. His MA Nancy did a wonderful job of scheduling everything including jumping through hoops to make last minute changes. The whole crew at the hospital was superb and made me feel more like I was at a resort instead of a hospital. A very special thank you to Debbie! I would highly recommend Dr. Ferris and support staff for any surgery needs. Thank you.

Very Special show details Very Special
Nov 4th, 2015

Dr. Ferris is kind, knowledgeable, professional, and highly competent. His manner and understanding put me totally as ease, and the follow-up he has provided has been excellent. He is very special.

great surgeon show details great surgeon
May 5th, 2011

I WAS SCARED TO DEATH WHEN I HAD TO SEE A SURGEON, BUT DR V FERRIS PUT MY MIND AT REST. HE WAS VERY PROMP ON GETTING THE JOB DONE. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE THAT NEEDED TO SEE A SURGEON. IF I EVER HAVE TO HAVE SURGERY AGAIN FOR ANY REASON I WOULD WANT DR V. FERRIS TO DO IT. THANKS FOR THE GREAT JOB