A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Gill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Gill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Singh Gill MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijay S. Gill practice?
- Dr. Vijay Gill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Gill practices Internal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists.