A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Goburdhun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Goburdhun is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Goburdhun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goburdhun graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Dr. Goburdhun has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Kumar Goburdhun MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijay K. Goburdhun practice?
- Dr. Vijay Goburdhun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Goburdhun practices Internal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists.