Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vijay Goburdhun
Dr. Vijay Goburdhun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livonia, MI. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Goburdhun is affiliated with St Mary Mercy Hospital, Oakwood Hospital -Annapolis C, Wayne, Mi and Annapolis Hospital Westland Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Vijay Goburdhun has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vijay Goburdhun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.
Dr. Ramesh Mohindra
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Livonia, MI 0 mi47
Dr. Daria Kiani
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Livonia, MI 0 mi46
Dr. Lydia Lasichak
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Livonia, MI 0 mi41