A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Grover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grover has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Potomac Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Kumar Grover MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijay K. Grover practice?
- Dr. Vijay Grover has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Grover practices Internal Medicine near Woodbridge, VA.
See Woodbridge Internists.