A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Gulati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Gulati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gulati
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gulati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Gulati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulati graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gulati has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay K Gulati MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay K. Gulati practice?
- Dr. Vijay Gulati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Gulati practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, NJ.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.