Dr. Vijay Haryani Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Vijay Haryani?

Are you really here?

Posted on December 27th, 2014

I know that the doctor came in, but I don't really feel that he was present during the rushed visit. Few answers, which led me to go to another doctor he used to be in practice with. Here is where my problem was diagnosed. If your doctor seems distant, he is! Move on, staff seemed disorganized as well, blaming things on things that were new to them? Overheard quite a bit of confusion going on here. Patient beware.

Overworked

Posted on December 18th, 2013

He's a nice guy but he's in too much of a hurry Won't take time to listen. I would not recommend him

Cold Care

Posted on October 24th, 2013

Hurried and seemed distracted, quick look and very few questions. Seems disinterested or preoccupied. Staff seems uncoordinated in their efforts. As a new patient I won't be back.

Questionable

Posted on July 26th, 2013

Nicely appointed waiting room, however physician seemed hurried, listened, but seemed to be distant possibly overwhelmed.Staff seemed nice enough but I overheard seemingly much confusion and distraction. Ordered tests they wanted done there, however I had a preference as to where I wanted these test performed and the staff seemed taken back that I preferred to have them done elsewhere. I am leary they may be more into making money than making sure the patient with choices is allowed those options. Someone could have told me why I waited so long in the room for the doctor to finally come in. Somewhat disrespectful of my time.

Very Happy

Posted on July 11th, 2013

Dr. Haryani is very thorough. When it comes to the health of my heart, this is something I feel is very important. He shows great kindness to me during my office visits and I would recommend him to all. Those in my family who have heart issues go to him as well. His outreach work in the community is outstanding!

Disconnected

Posted on June 18th, 2013

Always rushing and running late, not a lot of appointments readily available, asked other who were waiting, they all were scheduled with the same doctor at the same time. No real privacy in the office, you can overhear a lot being spoken about other patients from staff. Decided to seek a second opinion, glad I did, never needed the testing that was ordered, my problem was completely NOT cardiac related. I was highly disappointed with this practice.

Posted on February 1st, 2017