A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Hegde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Hegde, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
Education & Awards
Dr. Hegde graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Hegde has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay R Hegde MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Vijay R. Hegde practice?
- Dr. Vijay Hegde has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Hegde practices Family Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Newburyport, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Newburyport Family Physicians and Newburyport Geneticists.