A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay J Shah MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay J. Shah practice?
- Dr. Vijay Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Shah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Cardiologists.