A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay J Shah MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay J. Shah practice?
- Dr. Vijay Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Shah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Cardiologists.