A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Jayaraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Jayaraman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayaraman graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Jayaraman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Jayaraman MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay Jayaraman practice?
- Dr. Vijay Jayaraman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Jayaraman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Brook, NY.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Gastroenterologists.