A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Mittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Mittal is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Mittal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittal graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Mittal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mittal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vijay K. Mittal practice?
Dr. Vijay Mittal practices Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.