A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Mittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Mittal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mittal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mittal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Mittal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittal graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Mittal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay K Mittal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vijay K. Mittal practice?
- Dr. Vijay Mittal has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Mittal practices Surgery near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.