A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar.
Dr. Sharma has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Sharma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijay Sharma practice?
- Dr. Vijay Sharma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Sharma practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Murphy, TX.
See Plano Internists.