Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 9th, 2015

Dr sharma is great, I have found the receptionists rude at times. Also very difficult for the typical working person to contact them because they only answer the phone certain days of the week at certain times.

Bad tempered doc show details Bad tempered doc
Feb 17th, 2015

Guy is rude and refuses to listen to opinions. He won't prescribe mess even knowing the condition is lifelong. A greedy man.

Dr Vijay show details Dr Vijay
by Gaurav Sharma on Jun 29th, 2014

He is one of the finest doctor in Hapur City.

caring physician show details caring physician
by sheila on Mar 23rd, 2013

Moved from the East coast,tried many doctors without satisfaction,went to Dr Sharma,visit was meant to be temporary but his dedication to his patients and the time he takes talking to them won me over.My husband was soon to follow .Now my daughter and her family and my sister are considering making a move to be his patients too.

Finally, a physician who really cares! show details Finally, a physician who really cares!
Jun 12th, 2012

Being new to the Richardson/Plano area, I found Dr. Sharma on the internet. His office was near my new home and his years of experience impressed me. Little did I know that I found a vanishing breed of physician. One who really cares about his patients. I feel blessed to have found such a gem!

Mar 27th, 2012

Dr. Sharma is a very caring physician. His bedside manner is outstanding and very personable. He takes the time to get to know his patients and allows for interpersonal communications instead of the usual "just do what I say" method used by many physicians.

Feb 11th, 2012

I love Dr. Sharma! He is not in a rush and takes the time to listen. This Dr. truly cares about his patients!

Jan 17th, 2012

easy and cofortable.

Dec 4th, 2011

simple.affordable ,even if you dont have insurance.

Overall show details Overall
Jan 31st, 2011

Excellent services

Useless need for an appointment show details Useless need for an appointment
by patient on Aug 23rd, 2010

The rule of thumb is that you have bloodwork every six months for Synthroid. He wants to see me every 3 months even after we talked about it. He just wants patents to come to office and collect a copay before putting the prescription in. Such doctors should be questioned by the medical board.

Appointment and services on time ...!!! show details Appointment and services on time ...!!!
Aug 13th, 2010

I want a Doctor and staff which serves my needs with priority and takes care of my priorities without any medical execuses.that is what Dr Sharma and his staff is doing for their patients...!!!

Excellent services with perfect staff show details Excellent services with perfect staff
by Poonam on Aug 13th, 2010

Excellent services with perfect staff....

Feels like family show details Feels like family
by Sanjay Garg on Aug 13th, 2010

we chose Dr Sharma as our family doctor.....Best thing about him is he is available when we need him in emergency or any critical medical need and his office never gave a excuse to go to emergency or Dr is not available today....etc etc!!!!

Would not recomend show details Would not recomend
by Tony on Apr 29th, 2010

Is a sweet talker, but has no ethics. Wants to do unnecessary tests to make money. Avoid seeing him.