Learn more about Dr. Vijay Kalaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Kalaria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalaria
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kalaria Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Kalaria, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalaria graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalaria has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay G Kalaria BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay G. Kalaria practice?
- Dr. Vijay Kalaria has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijay Kalaria practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.