Dr. Vijay Kalaria Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vijay Kalaria?

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Dr. Kalaria perservered and involved other doctors until he got a good diagnosis and fixed my problem. He is very good at explaining things on a layman's level, is cheerful and friendly, yet tells it like it is. He instills confidence that you are being competently taken care of. Mine was a very good experience.

Cardiologist with a big heart

Posted on June 26th, 2012

Dr. Kilaria has been my cardiologist since 2009 and already he has saved my life twice. I owe Dr. Kalaria a debt of gratitude. Dr. Kalaria is highly recommended by the hospital nursing staff.

Posted on June 18th, 2012

I had commented to several doctors over the last five years that I would wake approx. six times a night to go to the restroom. I was always told I had a weak bladder. I mentioned to Sunila,in Dr. Kalaria's office that I was exhausted from not sleeping well. She asked for a sleep study. Finally, I have a CPAP machine with a correct diagnosis. I sleep all night, without interruption, and feel like a new person!

Posted on July 16th, 2011

It is important to me to get an appointment within a reasonable number of days, to not wait long upon arrival at the appointment, to deal directly with the medical professional as much as needed, and to deal with competent staff to schedule follow-ups and handle payment arrangements. Dr. Kalaria's office exceeded my expectations in all of these areas, and everybody was very nice and cheerful. It was truly superior to most other doctor visits I have made elsewhere.

Posted on October 10th, 2016