A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Kalola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Kalola is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Kalola, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalola graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kalola has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay K Kalola BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijay K. Kalola practice?
- Dr. Vijay Kalola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Kalola practices Internal Medicine near Somerdale, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, NJ.
See Somerdale Internists.