Dr. Vijay Kamdar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vijay Kamdar?

July 15th, 2016

Very nice professional environment, I was suffering from COPD for years and thanks to DR.KAMDAR is All much better.

October 11th, 2015

Vijay Kamdar might just be responsible for my son's death.

Vijay Kamdar, just might be responsible for my son's death. It took his office over 8 months to make the effort to obtain my sons pulmonary function test results from the hospital next door. My son was in and out of the ER 20+ times until they found evidence of fibrosis. After viewing the report, Vijay angrilly yelled 'You're fine" and sent my son huffing and puffing on his way. Now my son is bed ridden and awaiting a refferal to another pulmonologist. He probably won't make it. He could have been treated 8 months ago, instead Kamdar and his office failed to make an effort to diagnose my son. He is a monster and we will be pursuing the strongest legal action we can.

May 8th, 2014

Staff in billing are rude over phone!!!

I have been to this Dr. office twice for sleep Apnea and breathing issues. My second visit I was LIED to by the staff who blamed my insurance for them forgetting to send an approval request to my insurance. Then I have waited for over 3 1/2 weeks to get a CPAP machine. I have called them and a lady in Billing threatened me over the phone because I asked why they would be on break for lunch at 2:15 p.m. She told me to "watch out"! With a rep from Western Medical supply on the phone in a conference call because they have FAILED to send a sleep studies report that was requested 2 weeks ago. I called the lady back and asked her if she normally tells people to watch out when asking a question. She hung up on me!!! I have seen nicer people on skid row, and a nicer office experience. If they have to lie and be rude I would have to say DON'T waste your love one's time or health here. Oh and the Dr. is ok but left door cracked and kept pushing bringing a card to write on and carry it around. IDK people up to you but you will see when you arrive.

September 11th, 2015