Dr. Vijay Kamineni MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 23rd, 2016
I only saw him in the hospital, but he was very kind and helpful and helped me with my diagnosis and how to handle it.

September 7th, 2014
The care that you can trust
Can't believe i have learned about how i got sick and how to to be well again, today i know more about my digestive and renal function down to it's cellular level than i had ever learned in school.. and i feel safe in his care, i trust him.

November 23rd, 2011
Only knows what he read in medical books in school
I felt this doctor 'talked down' to me because I am female. My husband WAS present in the exam room and he was very put off by his 'superior, I AM God in a white coat' attitude. This doctor is almost 'frightening' in his dogged approach to 'whatever is in range, no matter WHERE in the tests, that's what I go by'. One minute he was talking about 'it's just a number of a test' the next it was 'I only do one test and if it's 'anywhere in range' that's ok. I felt he absolutely felt threatened by my medical knowledge and he tried to be 'very controlling' and saying 'Who's the doctor here?! Are YOU a doctor' when I tried to explain that a TSH test does NOT equate good thyroid care. He didn't like it that I am using natural dessicated thyroid and tried pushing synthetics on me. If you have hypothyroid, and are female..RUN!!!!