A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Kasturi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Kasturi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasturi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kasturi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Kasturi, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasturi graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kasturi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay K Kasturi MD is a male Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay K. Kasturi practice?
- Dr. Vijay Kasturi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Kasturi practices Medical Oncology near Palmer, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Keene, NH.
See Palmer Oncologists.