A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Kasturi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Kasturi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasturi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kasturi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Kasturi, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasturi graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Kasturi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay K Kasturi MD is a male Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay K. Kasturi practice?
- Dr. Vijay Kasturi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Kasturi practices Medical Oncology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Oncologists.