Dr. Vijay Katukota MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

October 10th, 2014
I actually transfer care from a county clinic mid pregnancy because I felt that I wasn't getting the proper prenatal care that I deserve being that iam a medical patient. My first visit with Dr. Vijay office took 2 hrs . They over book their appointments how can you book 6 people at 9am that is unprofessional. Evnthough I get their 15 min prior to 9am the staff takes a long time to acknowledge the fact that tou are present. I saw Dr Vijay twice and excuse me if this might sound rude but I couldn't understand what was coming out of his mouth there defiantly is a language barrier. He rushed me I took longer to get called in than what he took to see me literally a 5 min appointment for a 1 1/2 hr wait.this makes me feel uneasy being that my pregnancy has not been so easy I was diagnosed with pregnancy cholestasis and him and his N.P are telling me I run the risk of a still birth yet they rush threw the appointment not really answering my questions .I am due for a final appointment tomorrow before my schedule Csection on Tuesday I hope they can not rush ans anwser all my questions. All in all this will be the first and last time I visit their office for OB care iam really unhappy.

August 13th, 2012
Dr Vijay is Awesome and has an amazing staff
Dr Vijay dilivered my younger two boys ages 17 & 15 along with family and friends children he is Awesome and his staff is amazing Corina & Catherine are truly beautiful inside and out They've always made me feel welcomed and patient with my care Dr Vijay is outstanding in his bedside care and always makes sure I understand my treatment plan never making me feel rushed in and out per and post pregnancy I knew I was in the best care and my baby too that is why I still continue to see him till this day all in all bedside manners making you feel comfortable along excellent care and amazing staff this is a Dr that I recommend

June 27th, 2011
good clinic but
iam 7 months pregnant and have never met dr vijay he is always out of the office im assuming delivering babies

November 5th, 2010
this doctor should deliver ur baby!!
hes a great doctor every time i use to go he used to do an ultrasound on me i have good memories know and im glad he deliverd my baby!

July 30th, 2010
I love this doctor!
He has been my OBG doctor since 1996. He has deliverd my 3 kids and has explaind all the things very good! And i keep going there for 14yrs now. The staff is good but is very, very exelent person and care is the oldest one from the staff. Witch is Corina! I do recomend this doctor to my family & friends.

July 12th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor!
Efficient, Knowledgeable, Experienced, Kind & Generous.