A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Khanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Khanna, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijay Khanna, BS, FACP, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanna graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khanna has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Krishan Khanna BS, FACP, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijay K. Khanna practice?
- Dr. Vijay Khanna has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Khanna practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Taylor Internists and Taylor Sleep Medicine Doctors.