Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
May 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr Khanna for many years and have found him and his staff very professional and instrumental in caring for all my health needs. I would highly recommend.

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khanna has been our family doctor for more than 30 years. He and his staff go out of their way to help. With Dr. Khanna my family and I feel safe and we rely on his advice. We hope that he will be our doctor for a long time ahead.

Mar 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khanna is a wonderful Doctor whom our family has been fortunate to have for many years. His staff is courteous and professional and we are truly blessed to have them.

Mar 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor!

Dec 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khanna and his staff are the best. Very personable and caring.

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khanna and his staff is outstanding!!!!! Would and do recommend new patients. Dr. Khanna is very knowledgeable and address every option and knows what to do with your illness and get you well. The ladies in the front are outstanding !!!

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I very much enjoy being a patient of Dr. Khanna. He is very thorough explaining details about my condition and I look forward to my treatment now more than ever. :D

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khanna has provided a better quality of life for me. He takes dictation (notes) and thoroughly assesses his diagnosis before treatment. Dr. Khanna is a true down to earth person, with a great bedside manner. Glad He's my Doctor.

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khanna and his staff are the BEST. Very caring and personable. Love them all.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

always the best . has been my doctor over 25 years now.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. khanna and his staff are very helpful and friendly! there is never a long wait in his office. If you really need to see him that day he will do his best to fit you in his schedule. When you walk into his office your feel like your at home.

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Khanna truly cares about me and my family. I think he should teach other doctors how to interact with their patients. Also, his staff is friendly and professional and always makes you feel relaxed.

Aug 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We were new patients to Dr. Khanna and he really showed compassion and care as we worked our way through our health concerns. He was very thorough and specific with his concerns and seemed to take his time with us.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Khanna is a great doctor. He has helped me with all of my health concerns in a professional, understanding and friendly manner. His assistants are the best. Helping me get diabetic supplies at a fraction of the cost I was paying.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding Physician, knowledgeable, careful, patient, shows concerns but honest, asks questions and answers yours.

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very through & thoughtful.

May 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Professional, proficient, compassionate

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Pleasant "chair side" manner. Spent adequate time with me, addressing my concerns.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very caring and friendly doctor!

Mar 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor.

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Highly recommend Dr. Khanna. He listens and reacts to your medical concerns. You have the feeling he is your best friend, as well as a very competent doctor.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been under Dr Khanna's care for many years. I have complete confidence in him.

Feb 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr. Khanna for many years. Have never waited more than a few minutes in the waiting room. He listens to what my concerns are and is sure to address them before I leave. Him and the staff make me feel very comfortable there.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Khanna since about 1982. I don't have any complaints about his proffessional medical services. He has always had the best staff, and when I need to get in for treatment they have always made it happen...always. I do recommend.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr very pleasant

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

good doctor

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
outstanding! show details outstanding!
Sep 28th, 2010

I can not say enough about this doctor and his staff...outstanding!!