A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Khetpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Khetpal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Khetpal graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Khetpal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Khetpal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay Khetpal practice?
- Dr. Vijay Khetpal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Khetpal practices Ophthalmology near Denison, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Denison Ophthalmologists.