A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijay Khetpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijay Khetpal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khetpal
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Khetpal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Khetpal graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khetpal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijay Khetpal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vijay Khetpal practice?
- Dr. Vijay Khetpal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijay Khetpal practices Ophthalmology near Denison, TX.
See Denison Ophthalmologists.