Ophthalmologist (eyes)

The Greatest show details The Greatest
by LDR on Nov 4th, 2015

I have never experienced the total package in a doctor as I have with Dr Khetpal. He is extremely nice with the greatest bedside manner, as knowledgeable and intelligent as they come, explains everything very clearly and in detail while allowing me to ask questions and will stick around until all of my questions are answered, and he follows up with me to ensure everything is on point and going as planned. I was diagnosed with CNVM and prior to final diagnosis he pegged it as that immediately upon arrival at my first appointment. I was very scared and couldn't see. He worked me into his schedule, quickly diagnosed my problem, explained the available solutions, calmed my fears, and after leaving that first appointment I knew the long term prognosis and understood my treatment plans. His staff is great. He is far and away the greatest doctor I have ever seen, of any kind. I highly recommend Dr. Khetpal and drive an hour one way to see him, and would go farther if necessary. He's the best!