Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vijay Kolli
Dr. Vijay Kolli, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with another office in Des Moines, IA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kolli is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center, Waterloo, IA, Mercy Hospital Medical Center Dsm and Mercy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Vijay Kolli has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vijay Kolli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Muhammad Ishaq
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi7
Dr. Shoab Nazir
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi15
Dr. Eva Sawheny
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi11