Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Konda is Superb show details Konda is Superb
by Chris on Mar 30th, 2015

Dr Konda is superb

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Konda listens to our concerns. We have confidence in him as he is very concerned and caring in answering our questions.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda deserves the highest rating.

Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Many of our friends agree that Dr. Konda is well prepared, is thorough, friendly and very caring.

Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Caring staff and Doctor

Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful physician!

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We feel fortunate to have found Dr. Konda as our primary care dr. In Fl. His office is run very efficiently & his staff is excellent, as is he. We feel we are in good hands with him as our doctor.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is always very complete in his analysis and observations.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After being full time residents for five years, it has taken us all this time to bite-the-bullet and switch to a local doctor. We found Dr. Konda to be professional, knowledgeable and extremely patient and understanding. We are very happy!

Very pleased

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda's knowledge of internal medicine is excellent. He answered all my questions and addressed all of my concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Konda to my family and friends.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was extremely pleased with our first encounter with Dr. Konda. He appears to be interested as a physician and listens and explains well.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

1st impression very positive. I hope we have a very long relationship.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Konda staff is first class. They treat lme w respect and dignity each time Time u visit dr Konda. As far as Konda he is the best. Second to one. He knows his stuff he treats me with dignity. He listens and he has a truely caring and considerate.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is a very clear communicator and shows great concern for his patients am totally satisfied with him and his staff--all very nice people to deal with

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit with Dr. Konda (for annual wellness and getting to know you). I was quite impressed by the amount of time he spent getting to know me and my medical history.

Excellent

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is very thorough and explains all test results that he has ordered for me. I feel extremely comfortable with him and trust his opinion in all of my medical matters. He shows he cares and that is very important to me.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very please with Dr. Konda and am happy I made the decision to change my primary care physician. He has such a caring and compassionate demeanor. I have already given several friends his name. I look forward to a long relationship with Dr. Konda.

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Fantastic first visit. I found the Doctor to be thorough and caring. I have finally found in Naples the Doctor I trust and believe in. Thank you Dr. Vijay. My wife will be contacting your office to make an appointment as a new patient.

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Konda clearly reviewed the key issues of my last visit with him and explained in detail how my new blood test results fitted in. He also dis- cussed the good and bad of the occurrences and mistakes over the last 5 months.

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

There are absolutely not enough superlatives to desribe Dr.Konda and his staff. We are so blessed to have found him because Dr. Levine sent us to him. Just call us and we can go on and on about his skills There are no negatives here.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda provides an in-depth appointment making sure he understands the patient problems and his intended attention to them. He is among the very few who will apologize for seeing a patient later than the appointment time.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with the efficient way the office and timing for my appointment

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was a great visit and felt comfortable immediately.

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is not only a great doctor and is very knowledgeable about most illnesses, he is concerned and caring. We really like him and have recommended him to several people, both friends and family.

Oct 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional, engaging, knowledgeable. Recommended dr to my wife

Oct 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is a wonderful, compassionate doctor who listens, is very professional, and truly wants to help his patients.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Had a concierge doctor in WPB. Doctor Konda spends the same time and I feel my visit is special. Doctor Konda is very thorough and a pleasure to be his patient

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think this Doctor is wonderful and very concerned with all my issues I would certainly red omen him to friends and family

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel Dr. Konda is very knowledgeable and personable. He let me try to manage things by changing my lifestyle, rather than pushing medications. I think that says a lot about a physician in a world of pill pushers.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is attentive, personable and thorough. I have complete confidence in him.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Feel especially fortunate we found such a wonderful doctor

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Having met Dr Konda for the first time and being new to Naples, I did not know what to expect. I was overwhelmed and deeply impressed with his thorough examination. i have tremendous confidence in him, he has met and exceeded my expectations.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is very thorough and has an excellent way of explaining things. Dr. Konda's nurse, Katie, is very patient and knowledgeable. I did not feel rushed and I felt welcome from all staff members.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is very thorough and compassionate. Listens and addresses concerns. He was recommended to me by my Oral Surgeon and I would recommended him highly. Staff is also friendly and knowledgeable.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR. Konda is an exceptional physician. Incredible beside manner. He actually listens VERY carefully when you speak. And not just when your answering his questions. I sensed a very strong sincere concern for my health and well being.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We are very happy with the initial visit with Dr Konda. His explanations of things was so we could understand what he was saying. He was very through as was his nurse. We are happy and feel he can help improve our health issues.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is very professional and listens and takes time to address any problems that you are concerned about.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with Dr. Konda and his staff. Dr. Konda is very professional and spent time with me in order to better understand my health issues. He listens and is very proactive. I would definitely recommend Dr. Konda.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was impressed by both staff and Dr. Konda As being very complete, knowlegable and Precise.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great care

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was recommended to Dr. Konda by one of my other physicians and could not be happier. He is thorough, and kind and has an excellent bedside manor. I highly recommend this fine doctor, you will not be disappointed.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very through, excellent office staff

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Konda is caring and thorough. You feel at ease and confident you are receiving outstanding medical care.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is amazing. His staff is lovely, clean waiting room, short wait time. Dr. Konda, takes his time explaining to you what your needs are and seems to truly care about your well being. I am so trilled to finally find a doctor who is right for me.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent visit, Dr. Conda is a very compassionate,concerned, and knowledgeable Doctor. I felt he was truly concerned about my care.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank You Dr. Konda! I am so thankful to have you as my primary care doctor.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

They are Great!!

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda was very professional and though. He took his time to review my history and asked questions and explained everything very clearly. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

we met in the emergency room several years ago---we hoped that Dr. Konda would one day move out on his own--he did and we immediately sought him out--he is a fantastic doctor and a professional of the highest standards. We are both patients now.

Sep 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Easy to talk to,listens to my concerns ,able to get a response from the office easy

Sep 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Konda is a great doctor with an outstanding office staff; friendly, efficient and knowledgeable.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is a caring and knowledgeable doctor devoted to his patients concerns, interests and well-being.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is extremely thorough; always prepared for the visit; takes time in explaining everything; He is superior in all aspects of medical practice.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Extremely pleased with Dr. Konda.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciated the time and concern demonstrated by Dr. Konda. I am pleased that he has joined my medical team.

On time - Excelent exame - completely satisfied - I highly recommend him

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have a very good feeling about my first visit with Dr. Konda. He is attentive and responsive giving me the feeling of being understood.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have a feeling of trust and confidence in Dr. Konda.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is very good! I feel like I have finally found "my doctor" since moving to Naples three years ago. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a primary physician.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased to have Dr. Konda as my physician he is very thorough and makes office visits comfortable. The staff is also very friendly and professional.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is very through and will answer al your questions. He spends the time required to make sure you understand everything.

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful attention. still trying, though, to figure out some issues. Always attainable by phone or in person.

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda was compassionate and very thorough in answering questions and giving advise on my health issues and directed me to the next steps. He was very analytical in going over my previous tests and health history. Recommend him highly.

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is extremely thorough, knowledgeable, highly skilled, Has excellent bedside manner. I am actually moving from AZ to Naples, FL, because he is such an excellent MD.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The issues are always addressed and appropriate course of action taken.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Was very thourogh.Took time to address all concerns.Helped come up with alternatives to get affordable prescriptions with no insurance .Staff is professional as well .

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor show real concern for the welfare of the patient. Very helpful and considerate with elderly pt.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel he takes time to listen to my concerns regardless of time it takes. I have a lot of confidence in his evaluations and decisions he makes concerning my health.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Was unpleasantly surprised to note that one of tests ordered by Dr. Konda was not covered by my Medicare program, thus not being paid by my supplemental insurance. My expense is over $700. I feel that should have been discussed when test was ordered.

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The entire office staff is the most companionate and caring group I've ever seen in a medical office. Very efficient in every capacity. I would recommend Dr. Konda to anyone and have done so.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda and his staff are the BEST in Naples!

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I finally found a great doctor!! Dr. Konda takes the time to meet with you and goes over your medical history and problems. He listens to you and wants to address any medical problems you might have and how to better address them and resolve them.

Jul 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very through, felt at ease.

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

he is very concerned and caring. took his time to talk to me and explain my problems.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Above excellent in every way.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor, the first doctor who really tried to help me . I would recommend him to anyone.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

First time visit and I was impressed. Am going to enjoy being his patient!

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda was very attentive and understanding. It was easy to communicate with him and he put me at ease. Very professional. Staff was friendly as well, from the receptionist to the nurse. They took the time to ensure my needs were met.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is very professional, warm and thorough. He listens to your concerns, addresses them and answers your questions. I reccommend him without reservation - so glad to find him!

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR. KONDA WAS VERY PLESANT AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. VERY INFORMATIVE ABOUT MY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERED IN SUCH A WAY THAT I COULD UNDERSTAND WHAT HE WAS TELLING ME. I WAS REFERRED BY MRS. TORY MERRITT.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Konda is a very precise, concernd physician who is in touch with his patients. We are so plased to have been referred to his office by a PA at NCH.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Konda was very thorough . He took the time to explain in terms I could understand. I would definitely recommend him!

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda was a good at listener, knowledgeable and inquiring in addressing my needs. Thanks Doc! Staff was professional. Turn the a/c down a bit more.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

For an initial visit, I felt very comfortable that all my records and concerns were attended to. Dr Konda and the staff were very professional and pleasant. Above all, not being rushed through.....looking forward to a long doctor/patient future.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Konda, is a great listener which makes him a great doctor. It's really nice finding a doctor who is as smart and interested in working with patients.

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough initial examination. He devoted extensive time and checked into areas I did not even think important. He provided good feedback on each finding. Very willing to discuss all my questions. I will recommend him to friends seeking a doctor.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda, and his staff, are nothing short of outstanding. From the moment you enter the office, and until you leave, you feel like your getting the best care possible. Dr. Konda is extremely professional, and so are Katie and Sheena. Highly recommend.

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is the most knowledgeable doctor I have every had take care of me. Plus he is a very nice caring person. He follows through on conditions without having to call the office to find out what the test results are. I have recommended him.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The office staff is incredibly helpful and understanding of any concerns you may have and never rush you. Dr. Konda also gives you more than enough time with him to ask questions, ect. The only negative is he is selective with the prescriptions he writes.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda seems to be the kind of Doctor I have been looking to have as a primary Doctor. He is a very caring individual.

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Most recent appointment with Dr. Konda was most rewarding. He is like an old time physician; gives one his undivided attention, suggests different avenues to correct whatever might be troubling the patient. Does not hurry an appointment.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda was very thorough and understanding. I really like him and would highly recommend him to anyone in the area looking for a doctor.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with my visit with Dr. Konda. He explained things thoroughly,talking with me not at me. He has helped me with a long term problem

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

An extremely enthusiastic patient referred me to Dr. Konda. I can now understand this enthusiasm - which I now share! Dr. Konda is a caring, knowledgeable, and professional physician. I experienced a trust I had not experienced in the past.

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first time meeting Dr. Konda. It was a wonderful experience. He came highly recommended and I was not disappointed. The whole "first time" experience went very well.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever consulted. He is a professional in every sense of the word. He took the time necessary to thoroughly examine me, to patiently address all of my concerns and to clearly answer all of my questions.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kona was very thorough in his examination. Based on the exam he suggested how we should proceed, which included actions I needed to do! Also, I really like his electronic patient system; it allows me to view and control my medical records.

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

he was prepared with all the information needed to treat my condition

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We have recommended Dr. Konda to anyone and everyone looking for quality care. We are very happy with him.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Konda is very thorough and always prepared to meet with a patient. He knows my health history and makes me feel confident that his diagnosis of my problem and his treatment is correct. He also makes me feel comfortable in explaining any symptoms.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Answered and addressed all medical questions and concerns .... I was not rushed through my appointment and Dr Konda asked if I had any questions or additional medical concerns .... he wanted to address all of my needs ....

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great doctor, listens well, good advice always, great followup

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very satisfied with my first visit with doctor konda. He took the time to listen and made me feel that he really cared about me as a person and my health care.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Called about illness that arrived overnight, made appt., saw staff and doctor promptly, diagnosed, prescription filled by the time I reached drug store. A good result for a bad morning.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda, Your 2013 "Compassionate Doctor's Recognition is so deserving! Your wonderful demeanor allowed me to share my concerns. You, then, addressed/explained away these concerns in a reassuring way. I am grateful to have you as my "Health Watcher".

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This is by far the most down to earth/professional office I have had the pleasure of dealing with. I am completely and totally satisfied with all of my appointments and their follow-up to date.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is a wonderful physician and I very pleased by the level of care I receive. He has an excellent bedside manner, spends time with you and is very thorough and makes sure I understand the treatment you will receive. I highly recommend!!!!!!!

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kinda is very caring & knowledgeable. He takes a lot of time with patients and explains things thoroughly. His staff is accommodating & friendly.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Efficient, professional and pleasant is how I would describe both Dr Konda and his staff. I am very pleased I joined his practice.

Jun 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda has been fabulous! He has called each day to check on my progress. Seldom will a doctor do that. It has been very comforting. He is a very special doctor.

Jun 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The only issue I had was papers that needed to be faxed or emailed did not get any conformation that was completed. BUT.. This was are first visit and both my husband and I found him to be EXCELLENT..100% better then our family doctor in Jacksonville

Jun 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am blessed to have Dr. Konda as my primary care physician. He took his time to go over all my medications with me and educated me about my current illness/condition. He took time to answer all of my questions and listened to all my concerns.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda was very thorough but did not rush through the appointment like some physicians do. He has a very caring attitude.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Knowledgeable about my unique medical issues. His demeanor made me feel very comfortable. Followed up after blood work in timely manner.

May 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As a new patient, Dr. Konda took the time to go over my medical record with me and answered all of my questions and concerns clearly. I did not feel rushed or overwhelmed with medical terminology. My annual physical was performed with no problems.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of the most efficient, to the point Docs I have ever visited. I would recommend Dr Konda to anyone. Thanks

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The office staff was very polite and professional. Dr Konda was very thorough and spent time explaining my medical conditions and recommended follow up. I was very pleased with the whole experience and would recommend Dr Konda to friends and family!

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent experience, I'm a satisfied new patient

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My husband saw Dr Konda today. He was seen in a very efficient and timely manner. all issues, problems, and questions were addressed and answered. Dr Konda is an intelligent compassionate physician, My husband is very happy and satisfied with his care!

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After moving from the big city it was hard to fine a good doctor but after having services render by Dr Konda. He's bed side maners and communication are great and all my medical needs are addressed and my medical health has greatly improved.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

You patient portal is the worst I have ever seen. We have another Doctor's appointment tomorrow to see a Dr. you recommended and I have been trying for 3 days to get into your systems to find out more important information and at this point I am furious

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Konda is excellent. He is very thorough. This was my first appointment with him besides the initial new patient visit. This was the best experience I have ever had with a doctor. Virtually no wait time in the waiting room or the exam room. Kudos t

May 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda had read all of my medical records prior to my first visit. He explained in a very thorough manner what I needed to do in terms of diet, medication, etc. I have already recommended him to a friend.

May 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda took the time to get to know my medical history. Was very thorough and exceptionally easy to communicate with.

May 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Incredibly passionate staff and great doctor!!! He was the most intune and in touch with the latest drugs and treatments. We are in healthcare and very discerning and couldn't ask for a better physician.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found Dr. Konda to be very pleasant and very thorough as a physician. He took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. I will definitely recommend him. His staff is also very friendly and professional

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is a very kind and caring doctor. He is very thorough and spends ample amount of time addressing any and all medical issues. He is friendly and attentive. His staff Is very friendly and helpful.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I will be able to provide a better review after our next visit.

May 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was the most thorough examination my wife and I have had from a Doctor in a long time. His nurse was also very thorough and efficient in getting the necessary data before seeing the Dr.

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Konda and his staff are excellent..he takes his time with you, explains things well and I feel very comfortable with him. I have already recommended him to my Friends and Family.

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have never known a doctor to be as caring and thorough as Dr. Konda. I brought my elderly father for a visit and was so impressed that I made an appointment for myself and changed my primary care physician to Dr. Konda. He is fantastic.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always enjoy contact with Dr Konda Because of his apparent knowledge of myriad of medical conditions and due to his pleasant personality and ability to inspire confidence in medical care in Naples FL

Apr 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Konda was highly recommend by NCH staff, once in the ICU, and the second time on the floor. Many nurses suggested I try to make an appointment with him. I did as soon as I was released. I'm extremely happy having Dr. Konda as my physcian......

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kanda was very good. I needed a pre-op exam and he was very thorough. I liked the office staff as well both on the phone and in person.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda has a great bedside manner, he explains everything so that you can understand. His staff is very good and friendly. Over all I'm very pleased to have him be one of my doctors.??

Great job!

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent! Very thorough, very professional. Makes you comfortable knowing you are in such good hands!

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Konda reviewed my file prior to my appointment, and I felt confident that he knew my medical history and was attempting to diagnose the problem while coordinating with my other doctors.

Apr 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Appreciated the way he always explained the results of tests. I never felt rushed through the appointment. He gave me lots of time.

Apr 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was very thorough and spent the time to explain every item on my blood work. I will continue to use Dr. Konda as my primary.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda was very thorough and addressed all my concerns. I did not feel rushed at all and was comfortable with his manner. I was very impressed with his care and would recommend him to anyone needing a primary care physician.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My follow-up to an ER visit was the most comprehensive health assessment I have ever had by a single Doctor. He promptly reviewed my ER diagnostic results which was reassuring and confirmed my rehab program. This was a very satisfactory experience for me

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As a retired physician,I was pleasantly impressed with my visit to Dr. Konda. His staff is very courteous and engaging. He is very articulate, intelligent and well-trained. He addressed my concerns in a very thorough and professional manner.

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My husband and I are snowbirds and are delighted we found Dr Konda for our medical needs while in Naples five months a year. He knows how to treat our medical needs. I have recommended several others to him. We wish we could have him for our doctor full.

Apr 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Konda and his staff are the greatest!!

Apr 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A WONDERFUL VISIT/ ALL OUR NEEDS MET .GREAT STAFF PETER THOMAS

Apr 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough exam. Dr was very easy to talk to. Liked my experience in This office.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

First visit with Doctor was an excellent one. He took the time to LISTEN. Since I had no present issues he performed a thorough cursory examination which was I felt was completely satisfactory.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit was for the purpose of going over a previous blood work-up. Dr. Konda was very thorough on presenting the results in a way that it made me concerned, as it should have.

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All personal in the office were friendly, professional, and considerate.

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr konda is the best. Period.

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Konda was very pleasant I felt comfortable talking to him.

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is the ultimate professional medical doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable; he is always prepared for your visit by having a clear understanding of the patient's history to the present day. He is patient and thoroughly explains everything.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thorough, knowledgeable and friendly. Explained everything. We were very pleased.

Mar 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

he and his staff are personable and professional

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

WE COULD NOT BE MORE HAPPY ABOUT OUR EXPERIENCE IN THE VISIT WITH OUR NEW DOCTOR. HE IS JUST WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR.

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda's office is wonderful in all aspects. Gina is friendly and warm to clients, Katie is friendly, thoughtful and professional, and Dr. Konda himself is one of the best doctor's I've ever seen. He does a thorough exam, asks a lot of questions.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with the care I am receiving from Doctor Konda. He is extremely professional and caring. I would recommend him to Friends and family. In addition the nurses in his office are very accommodating and friendly.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is awesome and caring. Glad to have him as my doctor.

Mar 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda was very thorough, knowledgeable and understanding.

Mar 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Did not know if my ailment was minor or troubling. Dr. Konda assessed the situation, inquired about my history, and explained his reasoning. As a result, we concluded the matter was temporary and I did not need elaborate measures, but only simple ones.

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He followed up with 2 calls, one on a Sat. Amazing!!!

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My husband and I had a great first-time experience with dr konda and his staff. Already recommended him to our friends.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A VERY CARING AND WELL QUALIFIED MEDICAL DOCTOR ... GOES THE 'EXTRA MILE' TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS AND GENUINELY LISTENS TO YOUR CONCERNS .

Mar 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The absolute best doctor and staff anyone could ever have.... I've recommended Dr, Konda to everyone, He's not only a great doctor but you're his most important patient during your visit: alway attentive to what you have to say and never rushes you.

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great office! From the Receptionist, Nurse and Dr. Kinda I was treated in a very professional and caring way. Dr. Konda ask questions about my concerns and actually listened to me and responded with a good plan of action.

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Konda is one of our families important and trusted medical providers in Naples. He is caring, competent and knowledgeable.

Mar 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor has been very thorough in evaluating my history and informing me of the results of my lab studies. In addition, he looks you in the eye when he talks to you. His use of EMRs is state of the art.

Mar 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is an excellent physician and I recommend him without any reservations. S. Cronig

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

First rate

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Just amazing Dr.!!!! All his staff was so nice and I just can't say enough good things about Dr. Konda

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with my first office visit with Dr. Konda . He was very friendly and I felt comfortable talking with him .

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so pleased with Dr Konda. He took his time and seems genuinely concerned for the well being of his patients. Great staff too!

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Strong communication skills and thoughtful approach

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor. Has extensive knowledge about all types of medical problems and solutions.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough. Explains everything well and answers all questions.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is a unique doctor in that he takes the time to LISTEN and truly understand your medical issue. I strongly recommend anyone who is seeking quality, attentive, thoughtful and most importantly COMPETENT medical care to see Dr. Konda.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome caring doctor that geniunely cares for his patients. The office staff are friendly, caring and very professional.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of the most personable, intelligent, responsive Dr.'s I have ever dealt with. Great bedside manner, very proactive. Great staff also. Always feel like I am his primary concern and great follow-up too.

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough and aware of all medical conditions. Spends necessary time to examine any problems.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda spent more time with me than any doctor I have ever visited. I felt that he was very thorough, and above all , he listened to me and heard what I was saying. The front Office, is very cheerful, and that sets the "tone" for the Appointment.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed by Dr Kona and his staff. They were very personable and thorough. As for Dr. Kona I felt relaxed and comfortable. He seemed very caring and knowledgeable. I would certainly recommend him to my Family and Friends.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Brilliant Physician! Very articulate and well prepared. Dr Konda had studied my recent visits with the specialist and reviewed my lab results before my appointment! I truly feel like he cares and Im confident he will provide me with excellent care!

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I could not be more pleased with Dr. Konda, he is kind, attentive, and clearly cares about his patients.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda is exceptional! OH, for the entire medical field to have doctors such as he! He shows real concern, teaches as he diagnosis,listens intently, and is well prepared for the visit.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda was recommended by a friend, and I couldn't be more pleased! He was caring, listened and explained everything to me. I believe he is very capable,intuitive, and truly cares about his patients.

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We are both extremely satisfied and consider ourselves lucky to have had Dr. Ronald Levine send us to Dr. Konda. Anyone who needs an internist would be as lucky as we are to get to see Dr. Konda. He is what a Primary Care Doctor is all about.

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Listens closely to my concerns.

Jan 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My Husband and I were very pleased with Dr. Konda. Dr Konda was very patient with our concerns. Getting to know him took some time, and we did not feel rushed at all.

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with my visit

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been looking for a doctor for a while. Doctor Konda and his staff were incredible. I was nervous going in, and immediately I was very comfortable in the office thanks to the nurses. Then I met Dr Konda and felt even more assured. Thanx !!

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Konda was very thorough and overall shows a pleasant, understanding regard for the patient.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A very positive first meeting.

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thanks for your help. Fine job. I look forward to future contacts.

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Konda was professional yet compassionate - informative yet spoke so we understood what he was saying. We are sure Dr. Konda will be a great family physician for our family.

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Konda is a very caring and knowledeable physicians in collier county. He listens to your concerns and finds solutions to great health.

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found him to be very knowledgeable. He went the extra mile with me to get X-rays sent to my home location for comparison. The office receptionist was very helpful and cordial. I would recommend him to friends in this area.

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Your service was spectacular. Your receptionist was communicative and delightful. Your nurse was thorough , complete and courteous. Dr Koda is thorough, delightful and complete. I couldn't ask for a better experience. I felt like I had a new family.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was looking for a primary physician and found a great one. Dr. Konda is the best I've had in my 77 years, and I would recommend him to my best friends in a heartbeat. The office staff is also great. Things like bloodwork can be done in the office.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor, great office staff

Jan 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful very helpful

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great attention to detail....true concern for patient....attention to detail and patient comments.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very comfortable with my first appointment with the Doctor. He answered all my questions and made some suggestions.

Jan 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very Grace full to have fine the Dr konda I had very bad Experian with doctor offices going to appointment and waiting in the lobby for 30-40 minutes before being seen. The staff is all ways friendly , patient and helpful.

Dec 21st, 2013

He is excellent !!

Beyond My expectations! renewed my hope in Doctors show details Beyond My expectations! renewed my hope in Doctors
by saadia p on Oct 3rd, 2013

Dr Konda, was amazingly thorough - and without a doubt a breath of fresh air! my past experiences with doctors has been sub par at best. But Dr Konda took his time - actually examined me, and went further in asking questions and taking care of me & my concerns - going the extra mile then what most doctors do. I would implore you to strongly consider Dr Konda as a Primary - because he is a gem of a doctor!

Mar 18th, 2013

This doctor is excellent. He took care of my father after a stroke at NCH downtown. My family and I were out of state and he took the time to meet with us, talk with us and was there every step of the way. He was caring, and able to explain everything in a thoughtful and considered manner. I would recommend him highly.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse