by Jeffrey on Feb 6th, 2016

I have been to many tertiary care hospitals including John's Hopkins, Cleveland Clinic etc for my problems and had battery of tests but my problem was not solved. My problem was solved by Dr.Konda as was brilliant who reviewed my medical history and said all I needed was a sleep study. My sleep test showed severe sleep apnea.I wear a cpap mask now and I am a totally new man.thank you

Nov 10th, 2015

Having had a wonderful primary care Dr. For 35 yrs it was one of our main concerns in finding the same care here on Florida. Dr. Konda was recommended to us by another physician and we couldn't be happier. He and his wonderful staff have listened and cared.

Konda is Superb show details Konda is Superb
by Chris on Mar 30th, 2015

Dr Konda is superb

Beyond My expectations! renewed my hope in Doctors show details Beyond My expectations! renewed my hope in Doctors
by saadia p on Oct 3rd, 2013

Dr Konda, was amazingly thorough - and without a doubt a breath of fresh air! my past experiences with doctors has been sub par at best. But Dr Konda took his time - actually examined me, and went further in asking questions and taking care of me & my concerns - going the extra mile then what most doctors do. I would implore you to strongly consider Dr Konda as a Primary - because he is a gem of a doctor!